Bring STEM to your camp!
Camp programs includes:
- Expert STEM instruction from Mr. X himself
- Equipment, including: Laptops, LEGO EV3 or We DO 2.0 Robot Kits, and coding programs like LEGO Mindstorms
- Customized time blocks - you choose the schedule!
- Mr. X’s Robotics curriculum, including: Using Motors, Sensors, Loops and Switches
- Currently offered at camps in Long Island, Queens, and the Bronx
- A fun atmosphere that teaches community, collaboration, and core values, along with 21st Century skills
Full Week Special includes a concluding Robotics Tournament Competition for all participants, family, and parents!
Get a head start during the summer!
Little Engineers (Ages 6-7)
For Little Engineers, we use the Lego Simple Machines set. This set contains a brick assortment that includes gears, wheels and axles, levers, and pulleys. We use this set with our own curriculum to engage students in investigating and understanding the operation of simple and compound machines found in everyday life. This is a great course to introduce a passion for science and design. This course does not include coding.
Coding and Robotics for Beginners (Ages 8-9)
To introduce building and coding, we use the LEGO Education WeDo 2.0 Core Set. This kit is a hands-on STEM solution that combines the LEGO brick, kid-friendly coding software, fun projects and a discovery based approach. Students will work on weekly building and programming challenges to have fun and learn problem solving!
LEGO EV3 and Mindstorms Robotics
(All Middle Schoolers - Intermediate Level)
Our most popular course uses LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 Core Set. Our favorite robotics kit is hands-on, and engages students by providing the resources to design, build and program their creations while helping them develop essential skills such as creativity, critical thinking, collaboration, and communication. We also sponsor competitive EV3 teams in First Lego League competitions!